Thursday, March 13, 2014

Nails of the Night

Nails of the Night 


Base Coat: Sinful Basecoat
TopCoat: OPI Top Coap
Light Color Pink: Maybelline Color Show in Lust for Lilac 165
Accent Nail: Essie in Penny Talk
Polka Dots: 
Essie in Mod Square
Sinful Colors in Snow me white
Essie in Penny Talk

So I'm on the fence with the formula for the Maybelline Color. It went on kinda ish streaky and it looks just a tad bit funky on the bottom parts of my nails. I feel you would really have to make sure you have a smooth surface before you apply this nail polish. As for the color though I really do like it. I've been obsessed with the color radiant orchid these past couple of days and although this color isn't exactly what I wanted I think it looks comes into the radiant orchid family. I'm super picky when it comes to that color specifically but more on that later. 

As for the polka dots I used my Orly Dotting tool. You can use a simple bobby pin if you do not have a dotting tool to get the same effect. You can purchase dotting tools from Sally Beauty supply or amazon.com 

Daily thoughts: 
* I'm so happy spring is right around the corner! 
* Work is just so blah these past couple of days. 
* 79 more days till Hawaii

Love & Lipstick ~ Katie 



No comments:

Post a Comment