Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Where have I been?

I feel like I needed a time out from my make up blog while I was trying to finish my second to last semester of college. I'm not gonna lie I personally just want to enjoy my summer. I know that any makeup guru wouldn't dare to say that but it's well...half true. 
I was in my car on my way home from starbucks blasting my music as always and realized that well makeup makes me happy. Whether it's talking about, wearing it, playing with different color combinations heck even being around it. Passion. 

I have so many videos in mind that I keep rehearsing in my head over and over again. 
I feel like I have the skills to make videos that people will actually enjoy watching. 
I hope to inspire every girl (and guy) out there to just do it
and to not be afraid. 

The only thing that stopping me is I don't know why I'm holding back. 
Maybe I can't bring myself to spend the money on a $500 camera? 
(but you've spent twice that amount on your laptop......I know...) 

I feel like I need a kick in the but to just buy my camera and just film. 

That's the plan. 

What I am thinking is maybe every other day i could put a blog post out? 
Whether it's a review...favorite/not so favorite products...stuff like that. 
Yeah that sounds good. 

Hope you (and what I mean by you i mean anyone who isn't bored reading this) stick along with me in my journey to becoming a successful beauty guru/blogger. 

Thanks so much. 
Katie aka PutYourMakeUpOn 

No comments:

Post a Comment