Saturday, July 20, 2013

Nails of the Night

Pink Black Glitter!


I cannot take credit for this manicure because I was inspired my beauty guru/beauty blogger missjenfabulous. She always has the best manicures that I just love recreating. So if you like nail art as much as I do I would deff check her out! 

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujSlMefU1k
MissJenFabulous Blog: http://polishandpearls.com/

Anyway this is just my little take on it (it's pretty much the same though but I did use some different colors) 

Black: Sinful Colors Black on Black
Pink: China Glaze Pink Voltage
White: Sinful Colors Snow me White
Glitter: Essie Set in Stones

    For the Polka Dots
  • White color again FIRST to the colors pop! 
  • Essie Mint Candy Apple
  • Essie Avenue Maintain
  • Sinful Colors Candy Coated
Base Coat: Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle (the one in the gold bottle)
Top Coat: Out the door along with Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Dry & Go Drops

Dotting Tool: Orly Dotter Duo tool 
I got it off hautelook a while ago. Orly does go on there pretty often but you can just use a simple bobby pin which works just as well. 

I absolutely LOVE the way this design came out. I am super curious how it would look with different colors. 

Thanks so much for stoping by today. 

Hope you guys take a moment to follow me on all my social media sites and of course here as well. It would make my day =) 

xoxo PYMUO 














No comments:

Post a Comment