Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nails of Night

Nails of the Night
OPI Liquid Sand Can't Let Go


I used this nail polish for the first time last night and I have to say it's very different from a regular nail polish. I know everyone is such a fan of OPI nail polish but me not so much. The color pay off is amazing but it chips so easily! 
After trying this one out (which I received I believe in last months GlossyBox) I came to realize that the texture of this nail polish is literary like sand. 
I did about two coats and it dried beautifully! 
No I am sorry if the picture doesn't do it justice it really isn't that dark but if you'r looking for a not your typical shiny polish and if you like glitter this Liquid Sand collection is deff worth checking out. 

As always I used Sinful base coat and seche Vete Top Coat. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 
Stay Happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment