Thursday, January 3, 2013

Nail of the Night ;)

Nail of the Night
Zoya Storm


I recently received this polish in my December GlossyBox and I was so excited. I really only own 1 other Zoya Polish and for a full size one to be a GlossyBox is a HUGE thumbs up!



Zoya Nail Polish is known throughout the beauty community to have unique colors and Storm is no exception. It is black with small little circle glitter that has the slightest rainbow to it. 
Some Zoya polishes I've heard are perfect with even just one coat but because this has glitter you NEED the two coats. The first coat however looked a tab bit gloopy depending how much polish is actually on the brush so when applying you really want to be careful to now apply too much. 




So this is the finished look. I aslo used Sally Hansen Diamond Strength as a base coat and Seche Vite as a top coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment