Monday, December 10, 2012

InstaHaul @ Sephora

InstaHaul @ Sephora

I shop way too much! 
But anyway :)


These are just a couple of items I picked up at Sephora the other day. 
Basically what Sephora has is a beauty insider program and when you spend a certain amount of points you get free samples, coupons etc. So I had received an email that if you spend $50 they take off $15 so I jumped at the chance of purchasing some products I've been wanting to try. 

First I got the Make Up Forever Had Foundation in the shade N125. I already have a little sample of this guy but I haven't played with it yet but I know i'm going to love it. 
Next I FINALLY got the Nars Blush in Orgasm. I had no idea the actual packaging was so little! but anyway I LOVE this color. It complements my skin tone so nicely and those tiny little sparkles give the most pretty bit of glowyness to my cheeks. 
I also picked up the Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Peach. I honestly didn't know what shade was best for me so an employee there was very nice to apply this shade and what a difference. My dark circle are pretty bad I have to say...they are unforntualy hereditary and really nothing else I can do. So this correcter is my next best bet and I can already tell you it's worth every penny. I haven't played around with it too too much so I'll be sure to keep you updated. 
The Last item I got is the Kate Somerville ExfoilKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment. I've always wanted to try something from the Kate Somerville line and I've heard a lot of good reviews about their skin care. It says to use 1-2 times a week and you can leave it on your skin up to 2 minutes. I suffer with some pretty nasty blackheads (i know! i'm sorry it's gross but we all have em!) So i'm really on the market for a good one and i hope this is the one. Haven't played with this one either so again I'll be sure to keep you updated. 
My FREE item is the Benefit La Bamba blush. I do own the Hervana and the little sample size of the Coralista so of course I wanted the La Bamba to add to my Benefit Blush collection. Looking at it up close the La Bamba one is more pink then the Coralista which is more peach. Never the less I love them both! 

That is all I have to share with you guys today. 
Be sure to check out my youtube Channel at or just click the link below

Be sure to follow me on my new Twitter account >>  PutYourMakeUpOn
Instagram too at putyourmakeupon 

Talk to you guys later
Bye =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment