Thursday, November 29, 2012

GlossyBox


Hey guys Katie aka PutYourMakeUpOn
So I know that I don't have enough youtube subscribers but I want to try to become a GlossyBox Affiliate. I love this subscription service so much  that i would be so honored to promote this very special once a month box. If you would like to know more about it click the picture above (or below) for their website. 

GlossyBox is a beauty subscription service and every month you will receive 5 luxury travel size items. They vary from skin care, hair care, nail care, lotions and such. I personally have discovered so many different brands and my collection of sample size items is quickly growing. 
All you would do it type glossybox.com in your browser and click on 'how it works'. The website will give you a detailed explanation and if you like what you read just simply click 'sign up now.' 
You are able to sign up from 1 of the 3 different styles of shipping all varying on prices and how often you receive the box. You can choose from monthly, a 3 month subscription or a 6 month subscription. 
The rest is pretty much self explanatory. I guarantee you which ever one you choose I know you will be happy with each and ever box.  
If you are the type of person who wants to try out new and different things or maybe you can't always afford to buy a full size item (hey lancome skin care is expensive) this box is perfect for you. 
and who can't resist the beautiful pink box that you can reuse and use for storage? 
If anyone is interested or have any questions please feel free to contact me on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/katie.marone and maybe give you some examples of samples that I have received from different boxes. 

love & lipstick 
Katie 


No comments:

Post a Comment