Monday, October 8, 2012

Favorite Fall Lipsticks

Hey guys!
So fall is here and no doubt about it. Perfect time to whip out those sexy dark lipsticks and wanted to share some of my personal favorites. 
Like I mentioned in my lastest video (Top 5 favorite Fall color Lipsticks) I"m going to start off with the lighter colors then head into the more dark rich colors. So let's begin!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First up! MAC Loverlorn
It's a super pretty pink mauve color
Has a lusture finish but even though it may feel creamy it feels very moisturizing on your lips. 
Perfect for those with medium tan olive skin tones.
Price: $15 
http://www.maccosmetics.com




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next we have Wet N` Wild Don't Blink Pink
This is one of my favorite fuchsia colors.
It does have some slight light blue undertones to it which makes this color perfect for girls with tan skin but hey if your a little bit more fairer than I am heck you can pull this off too! 
I would absolutely recommend moisturizing your lips right before application because it can be a tad bit drying. Not too much of a fan of the packaging though. It doesn't twist all the way down when you put the cap back on so just be a little extra careful. 
Retails: $1.99 at most drugstores 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next in line is Milani Lip Flash in the color Hot Flash
This is a beautiful rich raspberry color with a slight little hint of just a little sparkle. 
Don't be intimidated though! 
These lip flashes are very buildable too. One around the lips with almost give you that stained affect but if you apply more layers it'll give your lips a bold powerful look which is perfect for this fall season. 
Super long lasting too and comes in 5 other shades. 
Same type of package as the NYX jumbo pencils and again just but a little careful when putting your little cap back on. 
Retails: $6.49 at most drugstores or $6.99 at http://www.milanicosmetics.com
side note* if you decide to purchase any type of brand makeup be sure to check out the stores flyers for buy one get one half off deals. Most drugstores now have a discount card too for even extra savings * 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another Awesome red color is... Revlon Colorstay Lipstick in True Red
Now I personally don't wear red too too often but when I do 9 times out of 10 I'll reach for this one because just like the name says it's a very true red. 
I personally feel that no matter what type of coloring you have, YOU can pull off a sexy red lip. 
Retail: $8.99 at most drugstores
side note* if your on a tight budget be sure to check out your local newspapers for coupons. 
Hey your saving and looking gorgeous!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last but never least is my absolute favorite lipstick of all time is the 
Maybelline Color Sensational in PinkWink.
Thinking about it now my mom always told me MAUVE MAUVE MAUVE
and yes i'll admit it she was right. 
Like I mentioned in the video no matter what color I have on my eyes this color matches perfectly. It has a very pretty glowing effect to it and whenever I apply this color I instantly feel like my look is perfectly complete. 
I have to say I like the packaging even though it may look a little bulky but last the outside cap is protecting the lipstick itself. 
I personally feel this lipstick is beautiful on it's own, no lip liner or lip gloss needed!
Retails: $7.49 at most drugstores. 




 



So that is it for today
Be sure to check out my youtube channel out at PutYourMakeUpOn 

Love & Lipstick Katie <3 b="b" nbsp="nbsp">














No comments:

Post a Comment